26/11/08

Roland TD-6KW e-drums



The great change in my home studio came with the purchase (2006) of the Roland TD-6KW e-drums. I tuned the Roland set to my preferences, along with tips from our drummer, and from another drummer who plays here.

You can store 100 different drum sets, so it’s easy to go from rock to metal, or jazz. Their sound is very good, you won’t have to mic every drum instrument. The main mix is very full and clear, the vocals are very natural and we all hear a good sound, from whispering to very loud. The mix is ready to go to a computer for recording our rehearsals.





My previous drum set was a Yamaha DP-series, bought 1998, sold 2006, a very solid set (photo).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

My home studio !

 2023-24, new pics I really like multiEfxs, you can see Digitech RP500, Zoom G5, Valeton GP200, Zoom G3Xn and a Behringer FCB1010 midi con...