26/11/08

Check a family photo!


This photo was taken before buying my X50pro fe and the PI70B, I think November 2007 , this is my bedroom floor! Also my Highway Amber Strat has the old (white) pickguard. Also, the Yamaha Pacifica (right) is now in the hands of my dear friend Paris.











Previous guitars

I also had a USA Les Paul (1992-2005) , check photos of a 2001 live, again with 2 Tone Zones and par-ser switches. Finally I owned a Line6 Variax 300 (modeling guitar) for a couple of months (2006), then sold it to a friend. Very interesting sounds, and very convenient to have them in such a flexible guitar. The reason I gave it was because I could not use it in a live situation, I think. Anyway, you should try one … Throw away your prejudice, it has a lot of sounds and some of them are very good !!!!!! Great for studio.

My first electric was a Cyclone Japan (Jackson-like, HSS configuration) in which I installed a loud Jackson J90C ceramic humbucker in bridge, bought 1987, sold 2004 and my previous electric-acoustic was a cheap but sweet Fender, bought 1988, sold 2004.



...feel free to mail me at antant (at) otenet (dot) gr
but give me some time to answer, due to a lot of work...

My home studio !

 2023-24, new pics I really like multiEfxs, you can see Digitech RP500, Zoom G5, Valeton GP200, Zoom G3Xn and a Behringer FCB1010 midi con...