26/11/08

My 2 Corts, Kx1f and Kx5


left: Cort KX5

Indonesian, bought 2006 bolt-on 24 frets

I changed the original MightyMite MotherBucker pickups (and put them in Washburn PI70b).

Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan JB with parallel-series switch

Neck pickup: Fender humbucker (the one that originally came with Highway-1 HSS Strat) with parallel-series switch

Also I installed up-down push-pull switches for controlling Behringer V-amp 2, near the neck pickup !


right: Cort KX1F

Korean, bought 2007 set-neck 24 frets …an unknown wonderful instrument, out of production now

photo1 photo2 (they are the same guitar, same time photo, different spot, so different light in the room!)

Bridge pickup: MightyMite MotherBucker (a real loud one)

Neck pickup: MightyMite MotherBucker (also loud)

Push pull tone control for splitting the pickups.

Photo of the body and pickups

I left this guitar untouched, I like it a lot! Also it has a very low action!





This is the same guitar, but the light in the room was different.

My home studio !

 2023-24, new pics I really like multiEfxs, you can see Digitech RP500, Zoom G5, Valeton GP200, Zoom G3Xn and a Behringer FCB1010 midi con...